The Skiing season is in full swing and so is Carmarthenshire’s number one Skiing destination, Ski Pembrey. Located in Pembrey Country Park, just off the A484 Llanelli to Carmarthen coast road just outside Burry Port. The park is approximately a half hour drive from Carmarthen and a similar distance from Junction 48 M4.
There’s no need to travel to the Swiss Alps to learn how to Ski or Snow Board, you can become an expert without setting one foot on the snow. Ski Pembrey really does cater for all abilities, whether you are a complete beginner or fancy brushing up on your techniques, there truly is something for you.
Ski Pembrey is however more than just a Skiing destination there is so much more in and around the centre to explore.
Here are just a few of the activities to try at the Ski Centre...
- Skiing - Recreational Junior Ski &8; Adult &11
- Skiing Lessons - Juniors &10.50; Adults &16 (Pre-booking required)
- Tubing – Junior &7, Adults &10 (max of 12 people, aged 6+). Booking recommended
- Cycle Hire – Children’s bikes (20” & 24”) - 2hrs &5, 4hrs &7, all day &10
Adults’ bikes - 2hrs &8, 4hrs &10, all day &18; trailers &5
- Disc Golf - Junior &2.50, Adult &3.50 (&5 refundable deposit on discs)
- Cobra Toboggan - &2.50 per ride, or 3 for &5
For further information and booking call 01554 834443
Check out their website for further information:
Ski Pembrey - http://www.discovercarmarthenshire.com/active/skiing.html
Pembrey Country Park - http://www.discovercarmarthenshire.com/pembreycountrypark/index.html